Sunday, January 24, 2010

the journey begins...

As a junior in college, I am experiencing new things everyday. One of the larger adjustments I made this school year was moving off-campus. Since I moved, I have learned a lot about how to take care of a house and myself. One of the greatest challenges for many students in my situation is learning to cook their own food. Students are ready to ditch the dining hall meals in a heartbeat, without thinking about how they are going to feed themselves. Luckily, I’ve had a little experience with cooking but I have a few friends that are rather challenged in that particular area. I am dedicating this blog to anyone who is ready to learn to cook a few easy meals and toss out the boxes of microwavable food. This is your chance to gain a little independence from the freezer and learn about the art of cooking. There will undoubtedly be mistakes made along the way, but I have faith that it will all turn out respectable in the end.

Have fun and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture